Expectations Far Exceeded! - Newton, MA

Doctor Review

21 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Expectations Far Exceeded! - Newton, MA

I traveled from Seattle to see Dr. Lavigne after seeing the impressive final result of veneers she completed on a friend of mine. After a decade of contemplating cosmetic work on my two front teeth that had been partially made of composite since an accident 22 years ago, I finally made the decision for a permanent fix when I was able to see how profound an impact that good cosmetic work can have. I can not emphasize enough how happy I am, not only with my new teeth, but also with the entire experience from the moment of Becky's first warm welcome at the front desk through every collaborative conversation Dr. Lavigne and I had about what I wanted in my smile. Even though only the front two were damaged, I chose to do my top front 6 teeth to create a uniform look and still remain absolutely blown away by the results, especially if I go back and look at how my teeth were before. I don't think I could have realized how much of an impact your teeth and smile have on your overall appearance until doing this. One of the most standout things about my veneers which was VERY important to me is that they look beautiful but still natural. I wanted any casual observer's reaction to my smile to be "Nice teeth!" and not "Nice cosmetic work!". Again, my expectations were wholly exceeded. Dr. Lavigne worked with me to create just the right balance between looking perfect and still looking real. She really does incredible work and I highly recommend to anyone contemplating cosmetic dentistry to go talk to her - I only wish I'd found her sooner!