Huge Mistake Slowly Being Erased - Exeter, GB

After living with this monstrosity for the best...

After living with this monstrosity for the best part of a decade I finally took the plunge a year ago and started laser treatment. Had 2 sessions at one place, her attitude made me feel uncomfortable so looked around and found somewhere where I feel totally at ease. im starting to feel a weight being lifted off my shoulders and the hideous crippling insecurity that I've carried around with me for years as a result of my mistake is starting to go!

Feeling positive

It's been 1 week since my last session, The blistering wasn't half as bad as the last time, I put burn dressings on and bandaged it for a couple of days until the heat and swelling had subsided. It's still been mega sore mind! Last night was probably the most uncomfortable, what with the humidity and itching it drove me mad. I come to in the early hours with the most intense itch, like a crawling, creeping sensation around my bicep and armpit. on the upside though....after showering this morning I noticed how faded it's looking. Probably not that visible in my pics tho (arm selfies ain't that easy)!....more pics to come between sessions :)
Miss C