Exceptional Surgeon and Experience, Charleston, SC

17 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Exceptional Surgeon and Experience - Charleston, SC

I can not say enough good things about this doctor in my experience with him. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the muscles in the face in the specific areas to target. I am a nurse and the person's training and ability to give me the desired look I'm going for is so important to me. He talks to me about the procedures, lets me ask questions, and addresses any anxieties I may have without feeling rushed. Every procedure I have had has turned out amazing. I even go to get BOTOX from him now because of how accurate he is and how much I trust him. You have to go to a doctor not only knowledgable but also an artist in knowing how to do procedures that are attractive. I wish my mother lived in Charleston because I recommend him a thousand percent!! His staff is very professional and warm. I always look forward to seeing them when I come in or have to call them. He always follows up with me and I even get handwritten cards. This doctor really cares about his patients and is an exceptional surgeon. Because of my experience, I would trust him with any procedure. He tailors my procedures to what I need and what is best for me and my skin.