Exceptional experience all around

27 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Exceptional experience all around

Dr. Slack and his staff are all wonderful! I had a breast implant revision and Dr. Slack did an amazing job. He is truly an artist. I had consultations with 3 other surgeons before seeing him and knew right away that he was the most qualified and trustworthy. His bedside manner was also superior to that of others I met with. He listened well, explained things thoroughly, and didn't leave me with unrealistic expectations. In the end, my expectations were exceeded and I'm very happy with the result. I had high profile implant previously and desired a smaller, more natural look. He was able to downsize me, change the implant profile, and I did not need a lift (that I absolutely didn't want, so I was thrilled. My nipple placement ended up just right without one). Other surgeons wouldn't even schedule my procedure or price it without a lift involved. The operating facility he uses was the best I have ever been to and his staff is wonderful. My entire experience from start to finish was so much better than I expected and had experienced before. I wouldn't go to any other surgeon.