Excellent revision surgery - I had been hesitant for years

20 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Excellent revision surgery - I had been hesitant for years

I had a primary surgery about 12 years ago and had been so disappointed. I had seen a general plastic surgeon, not realizing the importance of specialization. As years went on, my nose looked worse and worse, but I was very hesitant to do another surgery for fear of making things worse. I found Dr. Naderi three years ago and, based on the reviews, knew that if I was ever to do it, he was the one. I saved up and finally got over my fears and went to talk to him. He was kind and recognized how a revision surgery is very different - it can be really scary since you've already had a bad experience once. He was realistic and told me what could and could not be done. And best of all, the preparation and after-care instructions he provided helped me know exactly what to expect, which helped me feel so much more at ease. 1.5 years after my initial conversation with him, I finally took the plunge and went for it. I have been so pleased with the outcome already, just a month and a half later. It fits my face perfectly and looks natural. I really only wish I had done it sooner, and am absolutely thrilled that I faced my fear and did it. Thanks to Dr. Naderi and his team for making it so easy - it was much less of a big deal than I thought, all because I was finally in the hands of an expert.