Excellent experience with Dr. Slack and his staff, very professional and caring

7 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Excellent experience with Dr. Slack and his staff, very professional and caring

I had a ruptured implant, and spent a significant amount of time trying to find a surgeon who would openly & honestly discuss my options and what might be best for me. After several hours of research, I decided to contact Dr. Slack's office. His staff was very responsive and was able to schedule a consultation for me right away. Upon meeting with Dr. Slack, he was very open about what options I had and which procedures might offer me the best result. I even asked him about a procedure that would have cost more, and he clearly explained to me why that would likely be unnecessary. I felt as though he was very honest and straightforward with me. In addition to not charging me for an initial consultation, he also offered, upon my request, to extract the fluid from my intact implant, as I was feeling self-conscious about my appearance. After seeing Dr. Slack, I attempted to find another surgeon to get a 2nd opinion, and quickly discovered that most wanted money for a consultation, and some were very aggressive in getting my contact information before even allowing me to ask about their procedures and experience. I decided to follow heart in that I really did trust Dr. Slack, and elected to have him perform my procedure without getting a 2nd opinion. My experience was very positive. Dr. Slack has been very professional and caring, as has his office staff, during the entire process. Additionally, I was able to get the procedure done in a timely manner and on my schedule, and felt absolutely no pressure at all. I am very satisfied with my procedure, with Dr. Slack, with his office personnel, and with the entire experience. Should I choose to have any additional procedures in the future, I will definitely go to Dr. Slack again.