Excellent experience and beautiful results !

Eyelid Surgery

wclare27

Doctor Review

19 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Excellent experience and beautiful results !

I was noticing the "droopy eyelid " issue as one starts to approach late 40's, was bothered by hooded, tired look of my eyes. Of course I did my due diligence and went on this site to research docs. I wanted someone who specializes in facial cosmetic surgery and was willing to travel out-of-state. Well this particular doctor stood out based on some excellent reviews, and I traveled almost 3000 miles to meet him for a consult. To cut to the chase, I have nothing but praise for Dr. James Pearson's professionalism, his attention to all my questions, and going above and beyond by checking in with me DAILY to ask how I was doing post-recovery. I flew to Los Angeles, had a consult on a Monday, and he fit me in the very next day AFTER HOURS, to perform an Upper Bleph procedure on me after he had spent a full day at his office. He knew I just had a week in LA and wanted to make sure I had adequate recovery time before flying out. Ok, so about the procedure... It was painless and this man knows what he is doing ! He is so skilled, very meticulous, really taking his time to make sure it was done correctly. It was performed under local anesthetic and I was awake the whole time. He has the most calming bedside manner so I never felt uncomfortable or anxious. My recovery went very well, but most importantly THE RESULTS. This is ultimately what matters most, right ? Well I am extremely pleased, my eyes look fresh and 10 years younger. The saggy eyelids that gave me the hooded look are gone, the scar is so minimal and he gave me all the correct advice about how to accelerate the healing process. He gave me a month supply of Arnica, he supplied eye mask that you stick in freezer (place on eyes, reduces swelling), made sure I got Rx for meds I needed like antibiotics, etc. I'm incredibly pleased with the results, but best of all was the personal attention and support I received from Dr. Pearson. It wasn't a nurse or staff member who called me daily for a week post-recovery, which is what I expected. So nice to find a physician and surgeon who truly cares for the welfare of their patient. Both his Beverly Hills and Hermosa Beach offices are beautiful, elegant, and he has a wonderful staff as well. He was less expensive than the 3 cosmetic surgeons I consulted with in my home state, so my decision to fly out to Calif turned out to be a very good one, a choice I will always be happy with.