Excellent Clinic

22 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Excellent Clinic

I am 42 year old female and for the past 5-10 years I have had an annual botox treatment on my forehead and occasionally lip-filler treatment with good results in various clinics around London. I discovered Riverbanks one year ago when researching a procedure for a family member and thought I would have a go there for my next Botox treatment. I was very impressed with the clinic and when I discovered Dr. Jain was a leading expert on Vaser-lipo was compelled to meet with him to discuss this further as I've considered doing it for over a decade. I can't recommend Dr. Ravi Jain highly enough. He is very knowledgeable, always travelling around the world keeping up with trends and latest technology and procedures. He has recruited an excellent team who share his passion to provide the best care possible to help his patients improve themselves. I went ahead and in the past year have had Botox on my forehead (frown lines), subtle lip-enhancement and Vaser-lipo around my mid-section. I am thrilled with the results. Most surprising for me has been the total transformation in my overall well-being after Dr. Jain pointed out underlying health issues I had which I was not aware of during my assessment for the laser-lipo procedure. I am so grateful to him for all he's done for me and can sincerely say discovering Riverbanks has been life changing for me.