Exceeded my expectations

Doctor Review

18 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Exceeded my expectations

Testimonial for Dr Franco-Webb Dr Franco-Webb performed a corrective mastopexy and implant exchange surgery for me. I feel like I have gotten a breast “reboot”, and I am extremely pleased. I sought the help of Dr Franco-Webb to correct a botched mastopexy with implant exchange done by a different surgeon. Issues needing correction were asymmetry (left larger than right), nipples not centered, and bottoming out at lower breast creases, and chronic low grade areola pain in left breast. I'd had two failed breast surgeries before meeting Dr Franco-Webb, and I told her that I was apprehensive about trying a third surgery, and that I felt defeated. She assured me that I was in good hands. From the consultation forward, I felt positive and hopeful. Dr Franco-Webb had read my lengthy email, listing my surgery desires and my many concerns. She addressed each item, explaining in detail, how she would tackle each problem. The morning of surgery, when she sat in front of me to make measurement markings on my chest, she again, explained her specific markings and the expected outcome. The surgical team was professional and genuine, and their facility is top notch. I've had four post op follow up appointments, of which, Dr FrancoWebb personally tended to me. This was a welcome experience for me, because with past surgeries, the doctors had their staff nurse do follow up. Being cared for at the post op appointment by the doctor vs a staff nurse, showed me that she goes above and beyond to personally confirm her patients progress, and that she actually cares about the integrity of her work. Dr Franco-Webb is not only a skilled, talented and gifted surgeon, she is a genuinely caring person and a special lady. I highly recommend Dr Franco-Webb.