Amazing Tattoo Need for Remove from Shoulder - Moscow, Russia

Hi there! I got the tattoo almost 2 years ago. I...

Hi there!
I got the tattoo almost 2 years ago. I love the picture but not the place on my shoulder. I cant wear tops, especcially at work, I cant go to meet parents with undressed shoulder, and I feel the others denounce me. Also now I think any tattoo dont look good in motion on that place. Because of that fact I want to remove it entirely. My tattoo master cryied about my decision. I apologize to him.
Just tried Nd:Yag laser on black, green and red pieces of the tattoo. Only three days last and I dont see any changes. I want to try Picoway laser as well, but tere is only one clinic at Moscow that have it. And the price is high. Maybe I'll take a consultation there and go for the first Pico treatment after summer vacation. Wish me luck! Thanks for reading!

First day after second treatment

I got another Q-switch laser treatment yesterday. This time it was not as painful as the first time. There are bubbles which appeared a few hours later.

Picoway doesn't work on my tattoo

In July I had appointment with doctor in clinic that has Picoway laser. We tried it on several tiny areas of different colors. 3 months has passed, but so far I don't see any changes.

After several weeks post 2 treatment