39 Years Old, Mother of 3 Beautiful Children: 16, 11, and 7.

I'm a year out from a massive weight loss and I'm...

I'm a year out from a massive weight loss and I'm ready to take the next step and get rid of this excess skin! My poor boobies have taken they're beating since I've breast fed all my babies they are deflated. Not saggy just deflated so I'm going to perk them back up! Super excited about this and I'm so ready for the next chapter in my life!

Getting closer!! Wish my surgery date would just hurry up and get here!!!!!!!!

My belly doesn't look too bad laying down but oh so bad when I stand up! Ugh! I'm hoping Dr. Gutter can do something about my roll under my breasts. I've always had it and I'm ready to not have it anymore lol

Can't wait for this to be gone!

More dreaded pics of the yucky stomach

More yuk

This time bending over

Getting closer!!! 13 more day!!!!

Went in for my two week pre op appointment today. Everything is lined out, bill is paid, and pre op pictures taken! I'll do my blood work and hopefully I'll be flap free and saggy boobies will be gone in 13 days.

Day of surgery pics and 2 days post-op pics.

The first day was very very painful but I'm now 2 days post op and I'm already walking straight and getting around really well. I still have a lot of leakage or drainage from under the bandages. Following up with Dr. Gutter Monday to get bandages off!! I'm excited to see what it looks like!!

2 days post-op.

Swell hell

I'm 8 days post op and the swelling!!! Jeez!! It feels like my incision is going to burst open! I see so many pictures of other ladies that are 8 or 9 days post op and their swelling looks like it's at a minimum. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I'm a single mom so I do have house work school work and 3 kids to take care of but I do get off of my feet in the evenings. I look worse now than what I did before surgery. The lipo on my love handles looks awful. I don't even want to post pics. I'm so upset about it.
I will post pics of my amazing boobies!!! They're healing great and I couldn't be happier with the results!

Back to work!

Still in swell hell but I've started back to work and it seems to not be as unbearable since I don't think about it while I'm at work.
Evansville Plastic Surgeon