After Breast Lift I Wanted Implants. Evansville, IN

I lost about 116 lbs over the past year. I had a...

I lost about 116 lbs over the past year. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift in may 2015. Now I opted to get impants to make my breast fuller. I went from a small B and added 450ccs each breast. Im not able to determine my size now as they are swollen but I know they will settle and be exaclty the size I want. I am sore because this is 1 day post op. My doctor was amazing, he did my Tummy tuck, lift and implants. I am very happy I did this!

5 days post op

So I had my Aug 5 days ago and the soreness is really getting better. My implants are actually starting to settle alittle bit which is nice. Not sure if I mentioned prior but I had gotten Mentor 450cc silicone textured high profile implants under the muscle. I am very happy that they are beginning to feel more not am in my body. I stopped taking pain meds And I use extra strength Tylenol instead because I don't like being groggy. I still can't determine a specific size yet so I'm just going to keep wearing a sports bra. I did notice that one implant started dropping a little more than the other which is fine, you can't tell too much but I noticed. I'm still happy with my outcome.

Still happy!

I will be 3 weeks post BA op in a couple days. I am still very happy with my implants. They are starting to settle some and they are looking great. I would like to keep the fullness on top so I'll use a lifting support sports bra. I hope they don't drop tom much.

Almost 3 months post BA

Very happy
Evansville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Orr is an amazing doctor he did a great job helping decide what I wanted. His bedside manner is stellar! I will go back to him again for further procedures.