37 Mother of Three Kids, I Weigh 108lbs, Nursed, BA 12 Years Ago So Going for Revision and From a C to a Full D - Evansville, IN

I had my procedure done several years ago and...

I had my procedure done several years ago and because of nursing I feel like my boobs have lost their fullness even with the breast implants. My goal is to be a full D. I just had hernia and diastasis recti surgery a month ago using mesh. Still recovering. So I guess I'm needing advice on which implants are best for what I'm going for. I have saline now and have had no problems with them ever just want them larger. Lol! I have already been through my first consult with DR.Zoellner and am extremely excited about scheduling my surgery. Any advice is so appreciated!

Surgery scheduled!!

I'm so excited!! Surgery scheduled for November 9th! I go for my pre op on October 24th. In going with saline not sure on the CCs yet will know more at my pre op. I am still going for a full D. So can't wait!!!

Six more weeks

My surgery is getting closer and I'm getting way excited!! I have my pre op in the weeks. Totally going for full D round smooth saline HP implants. Just still wondering though if I should go silicone. Still thinking on that one.
Dr. Conkwright

He was amazing! His nurses were very helpful. Dr Conkwright treated me with respect and answered any question I had. I highly recommend him.