37 Mother of Three Kids, I Weigh 108lbs, Nursed, BA 12 Years Ago So Going for Revision and From a C to a Full D - Evansville, IN

I had my procedure done several years ago and...

I had my procedure done several years ago and because of nursing I feel like my boobs have lost their fullness even with the breast implants. My goal is to be a full D. I just had hernia and diastasis recti surgery a month ago using mesh. Still recovering. So I guess I'm needing advice on which implants are best for what I'm going for. I have saline now and have had no problems with them ever just want them larger. Lol! I have already been through my first consult with DR.Zoellner and am extremely excited about scheduling my surgery. Any advice is so appreciated!

Surgery scheduled!!

I'm so excited!! Surgery scheduled for November 9th! I go for my pre op on October 24th. In going with saline not sure on the CCs yet will know more at my pre op. I am still going for a full D. So can't wait!!!

Six more weeks

My surgery is getting closer and I'm getting way excited!! I have my pre op in the weeks. Totally going for full D round smooth saline HP implants. Just still wondering though if I should go silicone. Still thinking on that one.

Getting close to boobie time!

So I decided to go for the silicone instead of saline. I want 500cc to achieve the larger size of a D cup. My doc felt this would be a better choice because the saline he was afraid even if over filled would not fit well on my body. So...next Wednesday is boobie day with the silicone implants! Getting really excited now. Have my meds and all paid up!

One more day!

Tomorrow is the day! I'm really excited now! I hope I can sleep tonight!

Dr. Zoellner is awesome!

Dr. Zoellner will be doing my change of breastfeeding implantso. He is fantastic and his staff are wonderful! I really can't wait to see the results! I'm going from saline to silicone and from 400cc and 330cc to 500 or 525cc.

Finally done!

600cc in the left 57 in the right. Mentor memory gel. I'm feeling pretty good just a little tired. I highly recommend Dr. ZOELLNER In. PINEHURST NC! Hes amazing and so are his staff. Had a great experience!

Typo

600cc in left and 575 in my right. My phone is crazy! Lol!

Day two

Very sore but they are really looking great. Can't wait to take this surgical bra off to get a better look. I apologize for the crappie pic. But I was pretty loopy from the anesthesia still lol!

Day three in love :)

Day six!

Day six everything is going so well! I have been doing house work and laundry with no pain no issues. Stopped taking the pain meds. The swelling had gone down to nothing now. I'm so very very happy with my new boobs!

Bra size

I had myself sized today for bras and found out I'm a 36D and DD in some bras. I'm very pleased with the outcome and my doc believes I will either stay that size or be a little bigger one the fluffing is done. He says because I had a previous operation and have nursed babies the fluffing had began already and looks to be almost done. Very little swelling left in my right breast. And not slurring
Sitting as high anymore. So I'm a happy girl :)

Almost three weeks post op

Everything is going great! Really love my new size.
Dr. Conkwright

My doc for my revision is Dr. Zoellner. He is amazing! His nurses were very helpful. Dr Zoellner treated me with respect and answered any question I had. I highly recommend him. He is located in Pinehurst NC.