Fantastic Dentist - Evanston, IL

Dr. Joe Silberman is an excellent dentist. He is a...

Dr. Joe Silberman is an excellent dentist. He is a perfectionist who does amazing work. He is also always available in an emergency situation and is great with kids.

Last year Dr. Silberman put 8 veneers on my front teeth and I am very pleased with the result. My teeth with veneers have a natural appearance and the veneers are comfortable. I had several dentists recommend veneers over the course of the last 20 years. I waited as long as possible because I was uncomfortable with the process. I have large gaps in my front teeth and have had serious problems with bonding and other cosmetic procedures designed to hide the large gaps between my front teeth. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Silberman to do this work. My only regret is that I waited so long to have him fix my teeth.

He is also very good at pain management and Botox. I am a healthcare professional and I work in neurology so I am familiar with the risks associated with the use of cosmetic Botox. I highly recommend Dr. Silberman for dental procedures and all of the cosmetic services which he offers.