Skinny Fat Girl; Cool Sculpt After 4 Months - Evans, GA

I had CoolSculpting done at the end of May, 2016...

I had CoolSculpting done at the end of May, 2016 by Dr. Troy Austin in Evans, GA. I was not "painless" and there was definitely downtime, unlike what I been led to believe. But after four months I now have a better understanding of just want went down! I was skinny/fat; a runner and exerciser for years, but just couldn't get my body the way I wanted it, and I know a large part of that is due to diet. I had even dropped to 105 lbs at one point (I'm 5'3"), looked like a skeleton but still had a gut. After I got back to my ideal weight of 115, I just looked dumpy. At 46 years old (no kids), it was time to take the plunge.

It was very expensive. I had 8 treatments done in one sitting. It took around 6 hours. I was in some serious pain for several days after. Everything that had been sucked into that applicator was numb with pins and needles. I was unable to run because the "dead fat" would jiggle, even with compression garments. I was finally able to run after about 4 weeks, and noticed a difference in my body after about 6 - 8 weeks.

While I still think there is room for improvement, I didn't realize what a difference the CoolScupting had made until I got these pictures made 9/28. My goodness, look at the back fat I had! Gross! I still have a bit of fat on my belly area. The CoolScupt gal (I forgot her name) suggested I get two more treatments on my belly at a cost of $1200. I think I'll pass for now and try to consume less calories. Soooo... it was expensive, it did hurt, but look at the pictures and you be the judge. :)
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

I wouldn't go to anyone else.