Petite frame, 275 cc Moderate Plus, Silicone - Evans, GA

Hey everyone!! Today is my surgery day! I went in...

Hey everyone!! Today is my surgery day! I went in at 6 am and my surgery was at 7. I desired a small C cup because I am very petite (5'2, 120 lb's) and didn't want to look top heavy or unproportional to my size. I also run and work out so I didn't want to be huge. My doctor put in 275 cc Moderate plus Silicone implants, which are perfect for my size. When I woke up after my surgery I was extremely nauseous from the anesthesia and threw up. After that, I felt so much better! I just have moderate pain in my chest. I have taken a couple naps today, but other than that, I've been able to walk and pretty much do anything I could before. I'm not lifting my arms and lifting anything heavy though. I am SO happy with the result and love them already!! They are super high and look like torpedos right now, but I know when they drop and settle in they are going to look amazing! :) I have included a before and after.

2nd Day Post-Op

I'm in a lot more pain today than I was yesterday. The nurse called to check on me and said the 2nd and 3rd days are usually the worst. I'm in love with my new boobs though!

Post-op day 4

I love them!!

It's crazy to see how much the swelling has gone down. The result is looking better and better every day! I love them!

Day 12 Post Op

They are a lot less swollen and a lot of the muscle pain has decreased, but now they are extremely tender and have a tingly/burning sensation. But I'm still loving them!

Trying on bathing suits! 3 weeks Post-op!

Tried on bathing suits for the first time today. The push up bikinis make my boobs look huge! I'm still very pleased with the size. They are still really tender but have dropped a lot!

5 Weeks Post-op

I removed the steri strips from my incisions after 4 weeks. My doctor told me to keep them on for as long as I can because they prevent scars more than anything. Also, he said scar gel doesn't work as well as silicone strips. So I bought "Scar Away" silicone strips from Walmart to put over them. It's a 2 month supply and I wear them for 12 hours a day.

6 weeks post-op

All the pain and tenderness is gone! Everything is going great!

6 weeks post-op

2 months post-op!

5 1/2 months

I haven't posted pics in a while so here are a few. I'm loving my boobs! It's feels like Ige had them my whole life. Still so happy I went with the 275 moderate plus. My scars are healing great!!
Evans Plastic Surgeon