34AA, Got 280cc Moderate Unders, Regretting Not Going Bigger - Europe

I'm starting to document my journey a bit later...

I'm starting to document my journey a bit later than the other girls. I had my procedure 5 weeks ago.

My breast were always small and after breastfeeding 2 kids they became super tiny. I had consultation with several doctors and I got quite different proposals, ranging from 280cc to 375cc.
I was terrified of being too big (I thought that would just simply not be me) or too fake (this is still my main goal).

For obvious reasons (being scared) I decided for the doctor who proposed the smallest size and I went with 280cc.

I know my final results are not here yet but from day one I regret not going bigger. I look and feel way better than I did before op but but I still feel tiny and I think i should have chosen 1-2 sizes bigger implants.

5 weeks post-op

I do like the shape that my breasts are getting and I love the fact that it seems that the final look will be quite natural.

However, I cannot stop thinking about why in the world I did no go one to two sizes bigger which would get me the look that would make me so much happier... I tried to analyze a bit my feelings :) and also based on what I read in so many valuable reviews, this is not a temporary boob greed. I felt my new friends were way too small from day one and I think this is the sign that I sinply selected the wrong size.

My surgeon did exactly what I asked for, so it's completely my mistake - I did't dare to be less conservative and to go for something which would really please me - instead of just asking for something that would 'fix' me a bit.

From the other hand, I try to think that if I went with bigger size, I might turn out more fake, which is something I really do not want.

6 weeks post op, seeing some progress

I read so often on real self that time flies after BA. For me, it rather goes slowly - I feel like my procedure took place ages ago, while I'm only 6 weeks away from it.

The difference between one week to another is not huge - they keep on settling and getting softer but slowly.

I like the progress I'm experiencing, mostly in terms of shape and of the fact that I'm starting to feel like before op (no pain, started sleeping on my side without any problems, almost all numbness is gone).

I hope they continue changing for the better, although I know one size bigger would have been perfect.
Dr. X