Horrible. Most of It Can't Be Fixed. Screwed Me for Life. - Eureka, CA

Had breast implants and tummy tuck. Very unhappy...

Had breast implants and tummy tuck. Very unhappy with outcome and service. Dr green LOWERED my breast to make them more perky (he did not tell me before hand) now they each sit differently on me, diff sizes, nipples now go in different directions (when I complained about nipples he told me to wear nursing nipple covers) one breast is way higher then the other and miss shaped. Also still very saggy. When dr green says natural, he means saggy. Now the tummy tuck, it is above all of my jeans, one side goes higher then the other which gives me a different shape on both of my sides, I have some sort of pocket of fluid or fat I'm not sure what it is across my whole belly. When I told Dr green my concerns he told me someone poisoned my mind and that I look fine! As time goes by it gets worse and worse. I'm also having lots of pain in my right breast which is the one that is really high. It has been almost 7 months since surgery. These 7 months have been horrible on my mental and physical state. I have never cried so much in my life.
Eureka Plastic Surgeon