33 Y.o. Female with Hereditary Double Chin. Euclid, OH

Always had a double chin no matter how thin i was....

Always had a double chin no matter how thin i was. I received 20 injections my first round and will likely need a second. The needles did not hurt that bad. But it felt like cement spreading through my neck. But the procedure was done quick and once i got ice on it for a few minutes i quickly started to feel better. Jiggly and saggy the first night and morning but swelling is going down so fast.

Round two 4 months later

I finally got around to doing my second round of 20 injections. This time we iced the area before doing the injections and the procedure went way better! I barely felt anything and the swelling was much less than last time and the area didn't get as firm and numb. I gained feeling back in the area almost immediately. The first time I had numbness for months. From my first round to second round my physician said I had about 50% less fat than the first time. I didn't see much of a difference but he definetly injected a much smaller area but using less product and same number of injections. It has only been 12 days this time and I am hoping for better results. Word of advice. Stay away from ibuprofins and advil type products. I had been taking it like candy for weeks prior due to headaches and I had a significant amount of bleeding compared to the first time.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Love him! Always wonderful with every procedure ive had done.