Premature Wrinkles Fixed with Xeomin - Estero, FL

I never wanted to be the girl who was getting...

I never wanted to be the girl who was getting procedures done in my early twenties who looks like a wax figurine by the time I'm 40, but I had been noticing some unattractive forehead wrinkles that left some distinct lines even when my face was expressionless and I wanted to do something about it. I am an absolute bargain hunter so when I noticed a Groupon for 20 units of Xeomin at a great price I did my research and found that Xeomin, although not as popular as Botox, derives from the same strain of bacteria and worked just as effectively and lasted just as long as Botox according to several studies and patient recounts. I made my appointment at Laser Lounge Spa with Dr. Jonathan Sigg who was really great and understanding despite my anxiety over starting the fillers/freezers at such a young age. He told me wrinkles are wrinkles and if you have them and they bother you why not trust a professional to ease your concerns in a natural way. Unlike Botox the results of Xemoin take about 5-7 days to set in which I almost feel must be healthier for my muscle than the instant results, but either way the most important thing is that it worked and looked amazing! I am so happy with my discovery of Xeomin mostly because it's usually cheaper per unit than Botox and obviously works just as well.
Dr. Jonathan Sigg