43yo - It Was Now or Never for a More Feminine Look. Essendon, AU

I had 'my father's nose' and was always...

I had 'my father's nose' and was always self-conscious about how masculine it appeared. I decided that it was the right time for me to make a change. I am in my forties and was still not comfortable with the way I looked, avoided having my photo taken and 'selfies' were out of the question! Now I was old enough to say confidently I was doing it for myself and I didn't care what anyone else thought of my decision to enhance my appearance with surgery. Although I was nervous as to how long it was going to take to recover from the operation I am over-joyed with the results so far. It has been 8 weeks since I left hospital and even though the swelling hasn't 100% disappeared - I feel and look 10 years younger. It has 'freshened' my whole face without making the person I look at in the mirror a stranger, which is exactly what I'd asked for. I only wish I'd had the confidence to do it earlier in my life.

Damien Grinsell made me feel at ease from the first moment I entered his office. He attentively listened to my motivation for visiting him and what outcome I hoped for. Then he clearly explained my options, what to expect during and after surgery and provided a clear Quote as to the total cost including indicitive prices for the hospital stay and other associated professional services required for the surgery. The staff at Horizon Plastic Surgery were attentive and the practice nurse was gentle and reassuring during my aftercare. Damien Grinsell showed a genuine interest in my well being which proved to me he is very well suited to his chosen profession and why he is exceptional at it.