Little Brest Tissue to a Natural Feminine Look - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Completely happy with my breast implants results. ...

Completely happy with my breast implants results. Dr. Sudarsky is very down to earth and she seems to take pride in her work. She and her nurses made me feel very comfortable on each visit. I went from a AA cup to a very natural looking small C cup. My primary concerns approaching the surgery were, 1) I wanted my breasts to look natural, and 2) I wanted to be sure they'd be okay if I run and exercise regularly. Dr. Sudarsky assured me that the size I chose would look pretty natural, and recommended I consider getting the textured round silicone implants to avoid the potential of displacement of the implants over time with running and exercise. I am indeed happy with my choice of size (250cc) and with my choice of the textured round implants. The textured implants feel a little less natural than the smooth ones, but I feel confident knowing that they are less likely to move over time.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon