Sculpsure Treatment - Escazú, CR

This was my first quasi cosmetic procedure and I...

This was my first quasi cosmetic procedure and I was intrigued by the technology. I considered liposuction but wanted to go with the less invasive procedure. While on vacation in Costa Rica, I searched for a clinic that was using SculpSure and found 1 of only 2 places offering the treatment: Hospital Clinica Biblica and Tabush Dermatologia. I selected Tabush Dermatologia and was quite pleased with the level of service and attention I received (outstanding). For the procedure, I opted for 2 applicators each on my left and right flank and 4 applicators on my lower abdomen. The total time for both separate procedures was under 60 minutes (approximately 25 minutes per area. The SculpSure procedures while not painless was well tolerated and would do it again in a heartbeat. A Before (mirror) image is all the motivation you will need. Following the procedure, I could notice a difference then when I began and I'm looking forward to the 6 to 12 week result. One caveat: SculpSure is not intended to be a weight-loss mechanism and a means of getting rid of a nurtured Craft-Beer belly -- opt for liposuction. Another word of advice, temper your expectation and be realistic of what your final result will be. If you get through the SculpSure procedure itself, it will be a means to an end.
Dr. Tabush