34 1/2 Yr Old, Mother of 2, 5'3" & 165# - Erie, PA

Since Feb 2013, I have lost 73# on my own through...

Since Feb 2013, I have lost 73# on my own through excercise and eating healthier/smaller portions. I decided on a full tummy tuck along with flanks lyposuction in Feb 2016. My surgery was done 6/28/16. As of today, I am 6 post surgery. I'm sore, but mostly my back because of leaning over. I'm going to continue to update with photos, news and what it really takes to get through this life altering choice.

My heaviest

Me, during my heaviest.

7 days post op

7 days post operation. One drain out, hopefully 2nd one out in 3 days. Back still aches from being bent over. Finally allowed to sleep in my bed, good bye recliner. Off pain meds, which is a good thing. So far, do good. *I must mention my amazing hubby, who took two wks off of work to wait on me.

Comparison pics

Comparison pics of before TT/Flank Lipo vs. 7 days after

Pics of my weight loss journey

Few pics of my weight loss journey.

2 weeks since surgery

It has been 2 weeks since I hat full TT and lipo on flanks.

One month later

It's been one month since my TT and Lypo. Muscle still sore underneath where my walls were stiched back together. Tire easily. But better day by day.

One month later

Erie Plastic Surgeon

I learned about Dr. Kang from a co-worker who had her eye lids lifted for medical reason. I meant woth the Dr. In Feb and he was detailed, spoke simple and softley. His office staff is fantastic. They are friendly and I called many times and they never acted irritated with me. I just has surgery 6 days ago, so I am still figuring this out as I go. WARNING: Coughing, sneezing hurts more than any part of this procedure. Drain tues are a pain the in the ass, but are a temporary must. I'll update more as this goes along.