BBL with Dr. Fisher. Can't wait! Want an hourglass shape! - Miami, FL

I will be having surgery with Dr. Fisher in a...

I will be having surgery with Dr. Fisher in a little more than 1 week! I am very excited ! I am not nervous at all and cant wait to transform my body and finally be able to wear a Bikini confidently!

I am currently 5'3, and weigh 150 lbs
My measurements:
Waist : 31" ..........Goal: 26"
Hips: 35.5"
Biceps: 11" .........Goal: 9"
Thighs: 23 .........Goal: 20"

I bought some cute lounger/pj dresses from TjMaxx today. Still need to finish buying some last minute things....

WHAT FAJA SHOULD I BUY ?

VANITY TOLD ME TO BUY DIANE 2393. I WAS THINKING OF BUYING IT IN PERSON ON PRE-OP DAY BUT FOUND IT ON EBAY FOR $70 W FREE SHIPPING... I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT SIZE TO BUY PLUS IF I ADD ARM LIPO THEN I MIGHT NEED ONE THAT IS FULL BODY AND THE DIANE 2393 IS NOT FULL BODY SO I DUNNO....I KNOW I WILL NEED A FEW DIFFERENT GARMENTS FOR THE 3 DIFFERENT STAGES....

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?

Some Pre-Op Pix

Pre-Op Pix. Thanks to my genetics I have a square shaped body w hardly any curves. I want an hourglass body so bad! My waist needs to be snatched and I think I need some hips but I just don't want to look Wide. I like that Slim/Thick look.

Some Wish/Goal Pix

Any Recommendations on Lipo Scar Cremes ?

Not sure what product to buy to help with the scarring. I found these Two products, but not sure how and if they will deliver ....

BOUGHT AN ARM COMPRESSION SLEEVE FROM LEONISA.COM- HAVE A COUPON CODE FOR YOU GUYS!

I bought this Arm Compression Sleeve from Leonisa.com and wow I am so surprised with the Great Quality! Its made in Colombia not China, and their prices are not bad either and I got it in the mail within 2 days!

If you guys want to order arm compression sleeve use this code they will give you 10% off . IT WAS ONLY $25 !

CODE: http://leonisa.refr.cc/82X9LH5

DECIDED ON DOING ARM LIPO AS WELL

I HATE MY ARMS, AND DONT FEEL LIKE IT WILL MATCH MY BODY AFTER THE BBL SO I DECIDED TO ADD ARMS AS WELL. I HOPE IT LOOKS NICE AND LEAN AFTERWARDS! BUT I HEARD RECOVERY FOR AMRS IS A PAIN IN THE A**. OH WELL, BEAUTY IS PAIN RIGHT LOL !!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon