21 Years Old, I've ALWAYS Had a Flat Butt. Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired - Miami, FL

Wow, I'm really here. Typing this. Lol, Its crazy....

Wow, I'm really here. Typing this. Lol, Its crazy. So i'm 21 years old, 5'7, 160 lbs, i currently live in japan and I have ALWAYS had a flat butt. I always got teased about it as a kid and now that I'm old enough, Ima fix it! I did all my research and I was originally going to go with a doctor in the Dominican Republic, but I'm traveling alone and that scared the heck out of me. So I searched for a doctor in the states and when I came across Dr. Fisher I was SOLD at Eres Miami (Vanity Cosmetics). I called for a consultation, got my coordinator and sent her my wish pics. I was quoted 6,000 and put a 1000 down payment (i just gave them my credit card number). They worked with me with the surgery date, told me nothing was available till march and i almost cried. Then they said they had one slot on December 20th. WHAT CHRISTMAS BIH?! l was like YES please. I CANT WAIT. this is all i do, all day, everyday. read reviews and look up wish pics lol I'm obsessed.
Miami Plastic Surgeon