30year Old, a Mother of Two Boys

From the very childhood I was not pleased with my...

From the very childhood I was not pleased with my appearance, though it has never occurred to me it was my nose that I did not like:) . Years passed on. School, University, falling in love , unexpected pregnancy, marriage, work , new life , second child.... pause. I wish to change something in my appearance. In my thirties I revealed it was my nose that made me feel unhappy

I did it:)

I am 13 days post op

17 November marks the thirteenth day of my nose job. Only the tip of my nose is visible ) still I feel everything will meet my expectations. The swelling around eyes and cheeks has almost vanished, though a couple of" stubborn" ones still can be seen.

Before photos

Cast removal:)

One month post op

My nose is still swollen, it even seems to much swollen than the day the cast was removed, waiting for the final results

Before -after)))

5 week post op

One month and a half

Post op photos:)

Comparing looks:)

A photo taken two years before:) I had my hair dyed the first time????I guess my natural hair , nature-up and surely nose job make me look younger, and neater)))

Post op pic 2 months after

Two months after op

4 month post op

4 month post op. I'm pleased with the result , yet notice my nose is still swallowed, can't wait the final look:)
Dr. Ara Hayrapetyan