Tummy Tuck, Liposuction & Breast Augmentation - Australia, AU

I was recommended to see Howard through a friend...

I was recommended to see Howard through a friend who is breast care nurse, she had seen his work and said he was the best. From the initial consultation through to post op Howard has been absolutly fantastic. His professionalism and manner are very comforting when your about to embark on a life changing surgery. I have had twins in 2009 & was forever conscious and worried about the appearance of my stomach. Howard was great a reassuring me that the results will be great and true to his word they are fantastic. I opted to have a bit of liposuction and breast augementation to improve the overall results. Howard was happy to alleviate any concerns my husband and I had. He made it clear from the beginning that if we weren't happy with any of the results he would be happy to fix them, which is surprising really, normally Doctors expect you to be happy with the results or tough luck. I am forever greatfull for what Dr Webster has done for me I am thrilled with the results and the surgery has been life changing for me.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon