Amazing experience

30 Nov 2016
Updated

less than a day ago

Amazing experience

My experience with dr Epstein and his staff was one I will never forget. They provided an EXCELLENT service and were caring and attentive throughout the whole process. The second I left my consultation I knew I was going to use dr Epstein for my surgery. The week leading up to the surgery both the nurse and the anesthesiologist had called me and eased any nervousness I had and made me feel ready, comfortable in their hands, and excited for my surgery. The surgery went very well. My nurse and anesthesiologist were there with me calming me and making it painless for me. That night and the next day after my surgery both dr Epstein and the nurse called me to make sure I was doing okay. The level of care the provided is just one of the ways they put themselves over the top. Dr epsteins "one day recovery" is no joke. The next day I was feeling sore and tight. Although I wasn't able to do everything I would normally do in a day, I was able to walk around and do minimal things like open the fridge and pick up light objects. Two days later I felt so much better that I was able to wash my car inside and out. Everyday the tightness wore off more and more and I was able to return back to normal activity (everything) in a week. I returned back to work 4 days later. After 7 months post op I could not feel better and be happier with my results. Dr Epstein has truly mastered what he does. Him and his staff are truly amazing !!