3 Kids- Dr. Aguirre, from Englewood, CO Changed my Life by Doing the O-Shot Simultaneously with my Labiaplasty - Englewood, CO

I had already had extensive interval pelvic floor...

I had already had extensive interval pelvic floor repairs with Dr. Aguirre in July, which came about by medical necessity. After he did a vaginaplasty during that overnight hospital procedure, I longed to complete the whole process down there by experiencing his incredible results with labiaplasty
(See my reviews on that procedure. He is unmatched in the world, in my opinion, for technique, and talent and bedside manner, combined with staff.)
I had the labiaplasty in-office on October 30th..and while doing so, Dr. Aguirre did the O-Shot shot (injecting PRP from my own blood) into my clitoris and G spot at the time of the procedure.. not only did it speed up my healing and soften my tissues, but it increased sensitivity!!
In my entire life, I have mainly always been a clitoral orgasm girl. I finally (at my 6 week post op from labiaplasty on Thursday ), got the go-ahead to "play"..and let me tell you, being able to experience vaginal orgasms from g-spot stimulation easily makes me feel giddy.
At 40, I now look (thanks to his precise and gorgeous aesthetic techniques) and feel (thanks to his talent in performing vaginaplasty), like a 25 year old who has never had children..
...AND thanks to the O-Shot..have more sensitivity than I had even then!!
Feels like a miracle man walked into my life.
Definitely worth the money!!
Dr. Oscar Aguirre

Dr. Aguirre is an absolutely incredible man and doctor. His entire staff is on a par with his values, his bedside manner and integrity on every level. He makes his patients feel comfortable and happy and has an easy and genuine manner that is disarming. His entire staff does the same. Am beyond grateful that this exceptional doctor and his staff have been the people who have helmed such a life transforming experience for me.