Hair Transplant – A Life Altering Experience - India

"Male pattern baldness runs in my family. My...

"Male pattern baldness runs in my family. My father and two older brothers all lost their hair at a very early age. At 48, I thought I had beaten the odds and was going to have a decent head of hair for the rest of my life. As all men do in the morning when shaving, I noticed my hair on top getting a little thinner every month when at the age of 50 I too had lost about 50% of my hair up top. It really didn’t bother me until I was forced into searching for a new job and finding out that my thinning hair may not help me with my search efforts. So as I researched my thinning hair options, I was not too pleased to hear about the surgery where they cut a strip of scalp from the back of the head. That’s when I heard about Fue hair transplant, a simple procedure where they take small grafts from the back of the head and place them where you need them. This was much more appealing to me. After I consulted with Dr. Manojkhanna, who actually had it done on himself (how about that for an endorsement) I was sold on the procedure. The procedure was painless and I was able to resume my normal activities the next day. Other than some minor swelling a few days after the procedure, I felt no discomfort. I will definitely recommend the Fue hair transplant procedure and Dr. Manojkhanna to all my friends."

India Plastic Surgeon