Heavy Eyelids No Downtime - Englewood, CO

15 years ago I had a brain tumor leaving a partial...

15 years ago I had a brain tumor leaving a partial paralyzation on one side of my face. Not noticeable to most, but to me of course. I cannot do botox on that side because it droops me, however the heavy eyelids bother me. Dr. Buford suggested Thermismooth. In Office treatment takes about 30- minutes and out the door with makeup and off to work. Very very minimal pain, really not pain just a jolt of heat now and then during the procedure which subsides quickly. I am on the 3rd treatment spaced about 3 weeks apart and not returning for another 2 months. I will say I notice a tighter brigther and less heavy eyelids. I would highly recommend thermismooth to anyone. Dr. Buford is very patient and extremely knowledgeable. Next on the list for me is Mommy Makeover and Dr. Buford will be the one I call.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Many consults and conversations about what could be done to help the heavy eyelid and the thermismooth is a great option. No downtime, very minimal pain. Quick 30 minute office visit. I love it.