Excellent Job by Dr. Tobias - Englewood, NJ

After many years of thinking about correcting my ...

After many years of thinking about correcting my large nose I was in a small accident and broke it. Now, I was left with a large nose that was crooked. Not so nice. After a good amount of time and research an appointment was set with Dr. Tobias. He went out of his way to meet me during some really bad weather. He told me that he could help. He did not show me a book of noses and ask to pick one. It don't work that way. Instead, he said he would create something to fit my face and surgery was scheduled. His staff and surgical assistance could not have been any better. These are the nicest, caring people ever. Surgery was done in the morning and I was home by late afternoon. The pain and bruising was very minimal. Did not even take pain medication except for a Tylenol. After one week he removed the cast from my nose. Completely amazing. My new nose is absolutely perfect. Does not look fake or anything like that. My family and friends can't believe it. If you did not know you could never tell anything was done. I could not be any happier. If you have something that needs to be corrected with your nose don't hesitate. Go see Dr. Tobias. The whole experience and the results were fantastic. Thank you Dr. Tobias.
Englewood Otolaryngologist

My interactions with Dr. Tobias along with his staff was excellent. Great caring people. Could not have expected any better. Thank you so much.