Dr. Tobias is an ARTIST - Englewood, NJ

My nose had a slight deviation from a nose injury,...

My nose had a slight deviation from a nose injury, as well as droopy and bulbous tip that was not overly large, but definitely didn't compliment my face. It looked like my nose lacked a tip. I knew I wanted a closed rhinoplasty because I didn't want a scar and I wanted a shorter healing time. I was very afraid to go to a surgeon that would butcher up my nose and make it look unnatural and fake. If you are looking for natural results ... Dr. Tobias is the absolute best option out there. First of all, he only does closed rhinoplasties and has been doing so for many many years. I was skeptical to even consider a surgeon who could offer a closed rhinoplasty if they are mostly used to doing open rhinoplasties. Second of all, Dr. Tobias is very genuine and honest and will tell you exactly what he can and what he can't fix about your nose. He does not use any fancy computer imaging and try to sell you on the "perfect nose"- rather he tells you what can do to best improve your nose and give you the features that you want. I completely agree with him not using any computer imaging because he is right... none of those photoshopped pictures are a guarantee of results. He is a true artist because he gives each patient the nose that fits their face and fits well with all the other features. The recovery is amazing... I only took Tylenol for the pain and I am now 4 days post-op and got my cast removed today. I have slight bruising and my nose is still swollen, which is expected. But I can already see a HUGE improvement. And most importantly, I have no scars anywhere and everything looks NATURAL. He gave me the best improved version of my nose... natural beautiful results.
All the staff Englewood Hospital were incredible and completely exceeded my expectations. The nurses there really took good care of me and made me comfortable.

P.S. I heard about him through a girlfriend who had a procedure with him as well. She is 1 year post op and is very happy with her results.
Englewood Otolaryngologist

Dr. Tobias is very very talented.