My Biggest Insecurity Finally Gone - Englewood, NJ

I spent many of my adolescent years feeling...

I spent many of my adolescent years feeling insecure and being told that my nose was too big, "bird nose", etc. My nose for so long was one of my biggest insecurities so when faced with the opportunity to have a rhinoplasty I was very excited, but very nervous as well. I felt anxiety because I did not want some surgeon to take my biggest insecurity and botch it and make it worse. I finally feel that my nose is an asset to my face, it adds to my beauty and does not detract from it anymore. Dr. Geoffrey Tobias really gave me a beautiful nose. I have had friends say "i forget that you even had a rhinoplasty" because my nose looks so natural and beautiful. I am a tall girl, so a tiny little nose would not have looked right on my face. Dr. Tobias gave me a strong, yet feminine nose that matches the rest of my face, and if you didn't know me before the surgery you would not know that I had a rhinoplasty- my nose does not look plastic or fake, it looks like I was born with a beautiful nose. VERY PLEASED with the outcome of the procedure. From my consultation to the surgery to follow-up appointments, I felt very comfortable and pleased.

Photos- before and after

Englewood Otolaryngologist

Dr. Tobias is a very intelligent man with the utmost talent as an artist in rhinoplasty. He gave me reasonable expectations in what to expect my nose to look like after the rhinoplasty and he hit it out of the park. He was able to take something I hated and turn it into something I love. I am so grateful for his talent and ability to work on my nose.