HIGHLY Recommend!

With 3 failed rhinoplasties over the course of 27...

With 3 failed rhinoplasties over the course of 27 years, I finally have the nose that suits my face perfectly. Dr. Tobias' expert touch and truthful approach to my unique situation, resulted in a natural, almost "undone" look, that represents his expertise in this area, unparalleled to any of the "go-to" doctors in NYC. I am finally pleased and immensely happy with my appearance. His staff, and service of care were also impeccable. I highly, highly recommend! THANK YOU Dr. Tobias!
Englewood Otolaryngologist

Dr Tobias was very honest and straight forward as to what he could perform on me, after two unsuccessful revisions from two different doctors. At first contact, one cannot help but feel his expertly honed skills. Dr Tobias gave me all the facts, asked me to retrieve my past surgical records, and once he studied them carefully he was able to discuss with me in detail what I should expect. This gave me the sense of trust and confidence in him I needed. Also, he performed my surgery in an operating room (all my other procedures were in office). The level of care, attention and safety was that of how surgery should be. With Dr Tobias I knew/felt I was in good, skills hands. His care and bedside manner are truly the most comforting I have ever come across...and I used to be in the medical field.