I Needed Weight Off My Shoulders (LITERALLY) - Englewood, NJ

First of all, I would just like to say that my...

First of all, I would just like to say that my experience thus far has been absolutely spectacular. I'm 19 years old and was extremely nervous to make this step, but I decided it was time because it was affecting my back, leaving bra strap marks on my shoulders, and was just overall becoming uncomfortable. I couldn't deal with it anymore. I did some research on some plastic surgeons in my area and I came upon Dr. D'Amico. I went in for my consultation and the entire staff was absolutely incredible. When I met with Dr. D'Amico he was incredibly patient and walked me through everything and answered my million and a half questions with ease. The day of the procedure I was obviously very nervous, but I was very excited as well. The nurses were extremely funny so it helped me stay calm. When I was going under I didn't even realize, it was amazing! I love the end result and it gets better everyday as it heals more and more. I'm so happy with the shape and the lightness, it was much needed! Lastly, the office is very good at keeping up with me and my check ups, they definitely care about their patients. I'm having such a wonderful experience! Thank you Dr. D'Amico!
Englewood Plastic Surgeon