Dr. with Golden Hands

When I required breast surgery due to a mastectomy...

When I required breast surgery due to a mastectomy I had no idea of what my reconstruction would entail. Thru a nurse friend, Dr Richard D'Amico was recommended .Upon reviewing his background it was evident he was a perfect choice,and boy he was and still is. His team at the office in Englewood NJ are top knowledgeable professionals and are caring and understanding.His talents and the need of perfection in all he did was truly amazing. He has golden hands to say the least. He is a pleasant, thoughtful Dr. who also doesn't mix words. He takes his profession most seriously.As I sat in the conference room waiting to meet the team his certificates and commendations on the walls reassured me my choice, which was in Gods hands, was handed to a surgeon with great knowledge of my upcoming procedure..Any time I have an appointment with someone in the medical field they are taken back with how spectacular my results were. This will be going on 20 years in January and I still get compliments. To this day I attend bi-yearly seminars that he gives to the public on all the latest techniques in the plastic surgery field. Such a dedicated man is the Dr. He takes surgical teams to countries where children are in need of help and volunteers himself and team to make their lives a little better. What a terrific man. I always refer friends and strangers to him without hesitation. He is amazing.
Englewood Plastic Surgeon