Breast Cancer Tumors and Lymph Nodes Removal, Breast Reconstruction, Fat Grafting - Englewood, NJ

Dr. D'Amico is by far the best doctor and only...

Dr. D'Amico is by far the best doctor and only doctor I would entrust to operate on me. He has operated on me 5 different times. From a double mastectomy reconstruction in 2008 to 3 recurrent cancers in 2015-2016 in and outside of breast including axilla his work has been nothing less than miraculous. From removal of tumors, lymph nodes, reconstruction, fat grafting, he excels at every level. He is the only doctor out of 15 I've had to go to (breast surgeons, oncologists, etc) that is empathetic, compassionate, honest, professional, truly caring about his patient, one who responds to a patient, follows up with his patient, gets involved, and performs absolute magic to ensure least amount of scarring and recuperation time. That defines best doctor. I'm constantly told by both health professionals and friends that his work is the best work they've ever seen. I'm a week out from my last surgery and once again recovering quickly.
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. D'Amico is by far the best doctor I've ever been to in my life. The only doctor I know who is not only a technical magician but a compassionate, caring, attentive, honest, forward thinking person who takes a genuine interest in his patient. His bedside manner is the best I've ever experienced. His staff are kind, caring, thoughtful and always helpful which is an extra bonus.