Job Well Done

Took a fall with a large child on my back...

Took a fall with a large child on my back resulting in three broken bones in my face; which left the side of my face crushed in, a protrusion under my eye from the cheek bone extending outward, and difficulty in eating due to pain.
Had reconstructive surgery in order to stabilize the broken bones around my eye (orbital and cheek), and one in my sinus region.
End result was a return to nearly normal (still healing a little), in looks, activity, and life, in less than 4 weeks.
Englewood Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schmidt was excellent in describing the procedure, healing times, dangers, results, and all other aspects of the surgery in detail. It was all presented in an easy to understand manner. Due to the nature of my surgery being based on an injury, Dr Schmidt's office assistant Michelle did an excellent job in securing the needed pre-surgery requirements, and scheduling a time for the procedure quickly. From Emergency Room visit, to consultation, to pre-surgery screening, to reconstructive surgery was only 10 days.