Facial Reconstruction - Englewood, CO

Unfortunately almost a year ago (9/2/15) i was...

Unfortunately almost a year ago (9/2/15) i was assaulted with a baseball bat, i was hit once shattering the whole left side of my face and causing multiple facial/skull fractures accompanied by a bleed on my brain, I was flown from Greeley's NCMC to Swedish Medical Center where after a couple days of waiting for swelling to decrease, Dr. Imola went to work on my face placing 6 plates and approximately 40 screws to fix and rebuild Temporal, Orbital, Facial (cheek) and Jaw fractures. This left my mother extremely concerned that I would never look the same, nurses and others around the hospital reassured her that if I wanted anybody rebuilding my face it would be Dr. Imola because thats who they would choose. Today not a lot of people can spot a difference in my face, I'm truly blessed Dr. Imola was on call to take my case. He has some very skilled hands and I would 100% recommend him to anybody that would need future facial reconstruction!!!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon