2 Weeks Post Op Labiaplasty. Englewood, CO

I am currently two weeks post op from a...

I am currently two weeks post op from a labiaplasty procedure with clitoral hood reduction and removal of excess perineal skin. My appearance down there was an issue that had bothered me since puberty, and I finally decided I was going to get the surgery done and not let this negatively impact my life anymore. I did a ton of research online and had consultations with several plastic surgeons. However, I did not get warm and fuzzy feelings after the majority of these consultations. I’ll admit that I was a bit paranoid after reading horror stories of this procedure online but it didn’t help that the plastic surgeons were primarily generalists (focusing on breasts, liposuction, etc.) and only performed labiaplasty (it requires more than labiaplasty for a lot of women if they are striving for a perfect look). Even though I had to travel from out of state, I decided to book the surgery with Dr. Aguirre as he is an expert in the field and successfully performed hundreds of these surgeries. I could tell from our first conversation that he is extremely competent and knows what he is doing. You can get the surgery done at a lower cost elsewhere, but you get what you pay for. I would rather travel and pay a little more to get an expert that actually knows what he is doing rather than end up like one of those horror stories you see online. The actually surgery was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It did take over three hours which I wasn’t expecting, but Dr. Aguirre was very meticulous to make sure everything ended up as perfect as possible. The pain and swelling were also not as bad as I anticipated—the first 48 hours was the worst but nothing unbearable. I love the look and I can barely tell that I had surgery done two weeks ago. I also cannot say enough positive things about the staff! They are all extremely professional and put you at ease for such an intimate procedure. All in all I could not have asked for a more positive experience… my only regret is that I waited so long to have the procedure done!