20 Years Old but Feel Like an old woman England

I've always had large breast since the age of 15....

I've always had large breast since the age of 15. No one in my family has large breast as they all are B cups, or C cups. But however I changed that as I am a 36 DD coming on to a E !! And my breast are signafillaly very droopy, I can't see my nipples when I look down. This also gives me neck pain!,

40C!! Don't even know my right size ????

Help

Really hate my boobs!!!! And now there starting to get sore from underneath. And nipples are itchy! Is this something to worry about! Help!!!

Trying to lose weight

36g

Last time I was a E cup !! I had been meausured again and I'm a 36f and some G fit also !!

Losing Weight

Trying to lose as much weight as I can for my consulation in September.

Help !!! C cup to small for me ?

500grams will leave me at a c cup as I am a f cup now! Will a c cup be too little for my frame?

Saggy Boobs need to go!!!!!

Feeling abit depressed today looking at my chest, but also feeling excited cause I will get little perky up right boobs.

Excited !!

Had my second consulation and was so happy that the surgeon has put me on the nhs waiting list. So next year will be the reducton operation so so happy! Feeling great already!!

I wish!!

My dream Boobs!! Wooow

Losing the fat!!

Feeling very postive as have joined gym and swimming classes. Trying to lose weight for my Breast reducution., next year. Also feeling nervous and scared at the same time.

Swimming/steam room workout!

Feel great about myself. Motivation to lose the weight before my final Breast reducton consulation. But I've nocited that my Breast are starting to get a little bigger as my bra has gone tight which causes my boobs to over spill.