Happy with my Rhinoplasty. England, GB

I decided to go ahead with a rhinoplasty with Mr....

I decided to go ahead with a rhinoplasty with Mr. R. Uppal after a bad consultation experience with another surgeon. Mr. R. Uppal was very professional, friendly, enthusiastic and extremely understanding. After throughly listening to what I wanted Mr Uppal was very honest and reassured me that everything would be fine (many of us we feel scared to do it). On the day of the operation, I was very excited and yes it went well. I did not have any pain or bruises at all! At the 7 days follow up appointment, he removed the splint and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was so happy to see the difference. My nose looked slimmer, with a nice shape and not much swelling. I can say with my whole heart that after looking on the internet for surgeons in South America, Europe or even in the USA, Mr. Uppal in London is highly recommended it. I never thought I would come across such a perfectionist and professional doctor, as I am also a healthcare professional person. He told me after 1 week that I could resume my normal activities. I love the gym. So far I feel happy, younger, and very satisfied with the results. Unbelievable!.
London Plastic Surgeon