28yo, Two Kids.. Need to Get my Body Right. Hialeah, FL

I have been lurking on everyone's review for two...

I have been lurking on everyone's review for two years. I have finally decided to stop dreaming and wishing. I been looking at Dr. O and I have decided to go with him. I want to focuse more on my tummy and hips. My bbl was quoted 3,900 & 500 extra for under chin Lipo. I booked this last minute so I am rushing for last minute items. My surgery will be done at encore! My best friend will be flying in to help me get thru this. I am excited & nervous at the same time... Please ladies help me!! Any advice is welcome!!!

Does anyone know the difference in fajas

I see some girls have a open butt cut out and some fajas are enclosed... What's the difference.. I was thinking of getting the cut out one because I didn't want anything pushing my butt in making it smaller. That's just something I made up? What do u guys think?

8 more days to goo

Omg guys I'm so nervous.... My boyfriend does not know I am having this done ????. My shape isn't so bad in person. But when wearing a two piece I wish my love handles would just go down and give me round hips. I'm in Florida because I'm planning to permanently live here so I did a job transfer and my boyfriend is back in NY. I'm doing this without him knowing because he would not be supportive and would be upset that I spend so much money on something that's not a dyer need. He hasn't been the best boyfriend so F him, I'm gonna do this for me. I wanna be that bad B*itch don't get me wrong I get a lot of attention now but my confidence would be so much better with this improvement. I have to start shopping but for all my materials now and I'm looking for a cheap hotel...

Pre op with Dr.O

Omg, Dr.O is so nice!!! The staff was very helpful and friendly. They answered all my questions. I saw some girls getting out of surgery and spoke with some of them and saw their before & afters which was pretty interesting. Dr.O is very nice and he assured me I would look great!!! FYI he looks so much younger and slim in person than that real self pic

Lipo & hips

My main focus is Lipo on my full stomach and sides with transfer to give me some hips. I have a butt so Dr.O assured me he will fill up my hips and add just alittle to my butt to give it more roundness because I told him I don't have a huge butt... He completely agreed... I can't till wait next Friday!!

More pre op pics

I put on some high waist pants and you can see how my "fat" hangs over even with high waist...

Perfect body

So I just stole someone wish pic. It is everything I would want..

Supplies on the way

Hey ladies, I ordered my faja and compression socks from Amazon! I'm suppose to get everything tomorrow, I picked up my Arica gel from Walgreens and the vitamins.! I'm am searching for my Lipo form somewhere else. I will try Walmart tomorrow... I hope I get the curves I want because I don't need a lot of work. I am staying at Layla's recovery home and my massages will be done there also. Barbs if there is anything else I need please let me know. Does the scar from the Lipo area go away? What should I use so I won't have that hole scar on my Lipo site???

Final pre op pics. Tomorrow is the day!!!

I'm scheduled at 5:30am!!! I'm suppose to be his first patient tomorrow. I am overwhelmed thinking about it. I'm running to the stores now to get some maxi dresses for my after wears. I woke up these last few days looking extra light smh I don't know what it going on. But I know this surgery was something I wanted to be more confident. All I ask for is round beautiful hips and that shouldn't be a problem. Look at my pic dolls and tell me what you guys think. I hate my love handles and I have a small pouch from having two kids and it never goes away. My stomach will look fine now but it goes up and down and in most clothes I hate the projection of my shape.

Ok ladies!! I'm here waiting for dr O

I got here at 5:30am sharp! The nurse got on my nerves at first because I have a credit of $500 because Dr.O is not doing my chin anymore and I was told I can use that toward my garmet etc, the. The nurse is telling me I have to pay smh, she comes back in the room and said I can use my credit toward the garment after 20 mins of going back and forth. She took my pictures and I signed a stack of papers. One of the nurses had her young son here "bring you child to work day" I didn't mind at all but he looked very nervous more than me!!!. I just tried on my garmet and I'm waiting on drO. I'm suppose to be his first patient today. Ladies keep me in your prayers..

Recovery house & same day pics

Dolls, I am so thankful for choosing kaylas recovery house. She is so helpful all the way anything I need or a silent whisper for name and she is there. She is a sweet heart I give a full detail review later lol I wanna get these pics to you dolls. I will also give a full detail on the wonderful Dr.O. Dolls he took his time and spoke with me. In front the mirror we both went over details and he is so kind and answered all my question & more!!!!

Dr.O is everything!!!!

Dr.O is a great doctor! I'll give you more details when I get home right now I'm still at kaylas recovery home. She is everything I'm so happy I choose to stay with her. I gonna post some pics really quickly so you guys can see!!!! I'm loving my results so far

Update

This procedure is a life changer. I feel so much more confident in my clothes. I am so happy I got it done. The downtime was worth it. My butt feels so natural and soft. The size is pretty much the same but my hips went down a lot!! I am still very please with my final results of the butt part. Now, the Lipo on my stomach is good, but the only part I dislike is around my belly button area, seems like my doctor did not do the Lipo around it I am looking into maybe a less invasive procedure to fix that, it's not something I definitely need but maybe next year I'll look into laser tightening for that area.

Dr.O was very sincere & took his time to answer all my questions. He made me feel so confident. What a great Doctor dolls!! He exceeded my expectations in every way and I love my results!!