21 Year Old Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty (Bulbous Wide Nose and Droop) - Encino, CA

I've been wanting a nose job for as long as I can...

I've been wanting a nose job for as long as I can remember. My family used to joke around that they had no idea where my wide nose came from. I've been talking about getting it done for years but finally I made the decision to go through with it. I went to a few other plastic surgeons before choosing doctor Dishell. I went to Beverly Hills and was quoted at $12,800 which was way out of my price range. My Dad was referred to Dr Dishell by a plastic surgeon in Westlake Village and I couldn't be more thankful. Dr Dishell and his staff were all so nice and helpful and they even worked with the pricing as my insurance had to large of a deductible. I was nervous that Dr Dishell was older but the more I thought about it he's had more experience than anyone in his field and even though he is partially retired he chooses to still do noses because that's what he loves to do! I highly recommend Dr Dishell and his staff :)

Last picture of nose

Day 2

Today my eyes have been extremely swollen, my pain has gone down from yesterday. I had a smoothie bowl for breakfast, some mashed potatoes and soup. I've been extremely nauseous and have had a stomach ache (I'd probably rather be in pain). My Doctor called me today and he explained that the nasea was probably because of the antibiotics and to make sure I was taking my Norco with food. Although I can barely open my eyes today, my Mom has already said she can see a huge difference and my face looks less round and my nose looks more feminine. Just gotta take one day at a time, I know the bruising and swelling will be going on for a while.

Cast off!

Got my cast off today! It's so weird to look at my face. My nose is still extremely swollen from the front but the profile is looking amazing! I never realized how bad my profile was until seeing them side by side.

Haircut! Starting to feel human again

I've been out in public a few days now but today was the first time I felt remotely normal! I got a Brazilian blowout and haircut and it made me feel much better. My eyes still have the blood clot hemorrhage in both eyes but it's slowly getting better (my friend said I looked like a serial killer haha) My bruises are still visible under pounds of makeup but they are healing as well. I've been having a hard time getting used to my nose... I feel like it's so swollen and you can see up my nostrils but I know it takes a while for the swelling to subside. I've been having thoughts of regret and I really hope I made the right decision. I'm so glad I found the real self community because I found that most have the same emotions as I have had so I'm trying to remain optimistic. I have another check up appointment with my Doctor on Monday.

Check up!

Currently waiting to see Dr Dishell for my check up! The swelling has gone down so much and I'm really starting to love my results. I can see the dissolvable stitches in my nose now so the nurse says that means the swelling has gone done a lot :) I'm eager to workout so hopefully I get cleared today! The bruising under my eyes is almost gone but the concealer is working wonders haha. One of my bloodshot eyes has almost gone away and the worse one is still pretty large.. Hoping it goes away before my birthday in 15 days

Pre-op pictures

The pictures I posted before didn't really show the width of my nose. It particularly got wider and drooped when I smiled! Here's a before picture when I smiled and a side by side comparison of before and after.

Pre op pics

Woops couldn't figure out how to edit the last post so here are the pictures
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to a few other plastic surgeons before choosing doctor Dishell. I went to Beverly Hills and was quoted at $12,800 which was way out of my price range. My Dad was referred to Dr Dishell by a plastic surgeon in Westlake Village and I couldn't be more thankful. Dr Dishell and his staff were all so nice and helpful and they even worked with the pricing as my insurance had to large of a deductible. I was nervous that Dr Dishell was older but the more I thought about it he's had more experience than anyone in his field and even though he is partially retired he chooses to still do noses because that's what he loves to do! I highly recommend Dr Dishell and his staff :) He constantly asked me what I didn't like about my nose to ensure the results would be what I desired