Wife and Mommy of six had Mommy makeover w/ full tummy tuck and 700cc silicone implants! - Encino, CA

After having six beautiful children I am ready for...

After having six beautiful children I am ready for this procedure! I've gained 60 pounds after all of my kids and after losing it and changing my lifestyle my hubby paid for my procedure! I have read many articles and I've done ton of research to prepare myself and my family for this! However, I'm very scared and nervous???????????? Does anyone have any tips or advice they can give me that you think I could benefit from? My procedure is in 4 days already ????????????????????

So I've had my mommy make over 2 days ago and my...

So I've had my mommy make over 2 days ago and my stomach is not bad at all.... However! My breast hurt so bad ???? They feel like they've been engorged after you have a baby! What can I do to relieve the pain besides pain meds? I bought a heating pad just in case but I'm not sure if it's safe to use on my beasts.

One week post op and my tail bone is DONE! It...

One week post op and my tail bone is DONE! It hurts to sit and sleep! Does anyone have any recommendations or tricks I could use to get the soreness out of my tail bone? I am dying over here and I prefer not to use any narcotics if I can to get through the day and night! So far I'm using pillows and a heating pad..

16 Days Post-op

I'm healing great! My incision looks great and is healing so well! I'm standing almost completely up straight, sleeping in my bed, getting myself out of bed and I'm driving! I got 700cc silicone implants and they're dropping nicely! The best part is I did it all without any pain meds!!! ???? The transformation that my body has taken is incredible already and my body is still swollen so that's saying something. Can't wait to post before and after pictures..

Exercising 3 1/2 weeks post op

Went on my first brisk walk today! Getting myself ready little by little for the time the dr says I can get back in the gym!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon