Dr Younai I Love Him - Encino, CA

I have had nothing but great things to say about...

I have had nothing but great things to say about this man. He is an amazing Dr and honest (sometimes I would rather not hear it!) But I will ALWAYS return to him. And Hapreek his nurse is AMAZING. Cant wait now to see everything as the swelling goes down. I had a ventrical hernia repaired, stomach muscles reattached, full tummy tuck and lipo on flanks, waist and upper back. Today he took a call from me on a sunday as I was in so much pain and stopeed taking my pain meds early against his suggestions, he responded immediately and took care of me. HE IS THe MAN!

Breast lift and implant

Again I can't say enough about Dr. Younai he is an artist. I had my breast implants replaced about 5 yrs ago by him and should have listened to him when he said I needed a lift it he would have to put in a larger Implant. I had 525cc put in and have not been happy. They were too big for me and the weight of the implants were painful. I just had 6 days ago a lift, nipple revision and a smaller implant put in. OMG they look amazing even though they are a bit high( they have to drop) . Cute nipples and I'm probably gonna be a large C cup. Again he has done my breast, major tummy tuck ans now these. Next year face lift. There are many plastic surgeons in LA to choose from. No one else can touch me. . The other pic is my tummy tuck. Also he is so so sweet. 56 yrs old and this man keeps me going the other direction!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon