Saline Breast Augmentation, 28 Yrs, No Kids, 300cc - Encino, CA

I am happy that I did it, however now I need a...

I am happy that I did it, however now I need a revision surgery because my right breast has a capuslar contraction. That means another operation that will requiere another payment, another week off work and another recovery period, pain adjustment, medication etc. Please see link below:

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Had breast augmentation with Dr. Younai in August of 2015. Everything was going as planned until the 3 month follow-up when I noticed one breast had hardened and the other seemed to be healing beautifully. I pointed it out to Dr. Younai and he said that it was normal and that I should keep massaging it. I did as he told me but the right breast never softened. Our schedules haven't allowed for us to meet again; I sent the link of my question here on realself but have not heard back. Here is the link: https://www.realself.com/question/tarzana-ca-revision-surgery-uneven-breasts-after-months?utm_content=noanswer&rsuid=2541430&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dr.author.answer-user_authored_question#2818695 In conclusion, the discount offered by Dr. Younai will end up costing me double.