Tumescent Lipo - Buffalo Hump, Neck, Chin, Upper and Lower Abdominal - Encino, CA

Surgery in 12 hours (May 9, 2016)... really...

Surgery in 12 hours (May 9, 2016)... really nervous. First off, let me say this was a difficult decision to have all of this done. What started out with me just wanting a buffalo hump removal turned into neck/chin and upper/lower abs. I am not a small girl, but I have been to nutritionist and have been strict paleo for nearly 2 years now, with not a pound budging. I work out a minimum of 6 hours a week and upwards of 10 when my body can cooperate. I was in a horrible car accident a few years ago, and it's stress took it's toll on my body and decided to have a seat in my stomach and I guess take up residence. After much pushing I was able to get my insurance to approve a consultation with an endocrinologist. Who is helping me get to the bottom of whats going on. All doctors have told me this liposuction is ok both family doctor, specialist, and plastic surgeon. Since I am a bigger gal - I wanted to make sure I was doing what is smart. I'm hoping honestly by removing some of the physical space the fat takes up - I am able to get deeper into my workouts and really take things to the next level. Initially I met with several plastic surgeons in the LA area. Finding someone you get along with is surprisingly difficult. I found someone, while difficult to get a hold of, seemed passionate about his job and listened to what I was looking for. I went in to see if I could have my buffalo hump liposuctioned. After talking, I got really excited about the prospect of doing my chin/neck to get rid of this double chin I have hated as long as I can remember. We talked in great length about my large stomach - and after much talking I decided to take the plunge! So in about 11 hours I go in for surgery... a bit nervous - but after reading everyones reviews and all the research, I think things will be ok.
Dr. David Milstein